Extreme Design is committed to your privacy and security and we wish to provide you with the best online experience. To that end, we have prepared this policy to explain what kind of information we gather, how this information is used and safeguarded, and how you can control its use. Please read it carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Extreme Design is a trading name of Legendary Living Ltd. It is important for you to know that Extreme Design (Legendary Living Ltd) will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to others without your consent. By visiting extreme-design.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- How is my information collected and used?
- What information is collected from me?
- User requested services
- Automatically collected information
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
How is my information collected and used? We will never collect any personal information about you without your knowledge, so the decision whether or not to share this information is entirely up to you. The use of your information depends on the context in which it was collected and which of our services you choose to use when browsing our site.
What information is collected from me? The kinds of information that we collect from you will vary according to your use of our websites. If you choose to take advantage of some of our services you may be asked to provide information such as your real name, email address, phone number, address and post code.
In addition to the information that you choose to submit, our systems are set up to gather certain data to help us better understand how our sites are being used and how we can improve them. This automatically gathered data includes your computer’s IP (Internet Protocol) address, statistics about how visitors navigate through our sites and information provided through the use of ‘cookies’ – see below.
Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. There are THREE reasons for doing this.
- To keep track of your information for your convenience
- To help us to optimise your online experience by altering our content depending on your particular needs or browsing patterns
- To help us to understand the size of our audience and their traffic patterns within our site.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you (either via post, or by e-mail or SMS, or telephone) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new client, we will only contact you (either via post, or by e-mail or SMS, or telephone) as you will have selected via our online form. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Houzz https://www.houzz.com/privacyPolicy , Facebook https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy , Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388 , Pinterest https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/privacy-policy
User requested services You may choose to request products or services from our web site. For example you may apply for our brochure, or simply ask us to contact you.
For services provided by Extreme, the information that you submit will be used to provide the service that you have requested. Brochure requests are serviced by our internal teams.
Automatically gathered data The information gathered automatically by our system, such as your computer’s IP address, the kind of browser you are using and a record of your navigation through our sites – may be used by Extreme so that we can understand how to make our sites convenient and useful to our audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of the Legendary Living Ltd group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Agents, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that women aged over 40 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in SW). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Suppliers of some appliances purchased by you to ensure warranty cover.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to your information and correction You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. We may make a small charge for this service.
Extreme (Legendary Living Ltd)
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.